- To enable litigants and interested persons to view the proceedings.
- To assist media who are unable to personally attend judicial proceedings to fairly and accurately report on those proceedings.
- To allow schools, universities and legal training bodies to show judicial proceedings for educational purposes.
3. By watching this footage you are agreeing:
- That you are not a prospective witness giving evidence in this trial;
- That if you are a witness giving evidence in this trial, your evidence is completed;
- Not to copy, store, edit, modify, broadcast, post or redistribute this footage without the prior written approval of the Supreme Court of Victoria;
- To include the attribution ©Supreme Court of Victoria with any link to this footage;
- To abide by any orders or directions made relating to the confidentiality and/or non-publication of the proceedings shown in this footage. If you do not, you should be aware that you may be subject to a legal action including for breach of copyright, or defamation or, potentially, contempt of court.